Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gathercole Girls Birthday

Little kids birthdays just bring out the kids in me! They are filled with joy, fun and a room full of crazy kids that have eaten way too much sugar for the day. I’m glad that I have the opportunity to capture these times for friends.

My good friend, Kim had a huge birthday celebration for both of her daughters Brianna who was turning 4 and Kelsey who just turned 1. Since their birthday is just days apart she decided to get a fire hall to celebrate both the girls and have their closets friends and family. This was actually the first time my son had even been invited to a birthday party, besides the two he went to as an infant. I was exciting to me not only as a friend, but a mommy!

Here are just a few from that beautiful day!





No comments: